What’s Happening at the Winery
June is Bucks County Wine Trail Month
Join us all month long for fun activities!
- June 2 – Live music by Europa Acoustic from 11 am to 4 pm
- June 3 – Celebrate Donut Day with donuts and wine pairing
- June 9 – Bring a Friend Day…get FREE wine tasting for you & a friend! Be sure to mention Bring a Friend Day to redeem.
- June 17 – FREE wine tastings for Dad on Father’s Day…locally brewed craft beer flights & cider tastings will also be available.
- June 23 – Celebrate National Pink Day rose’ slushies for $5
Yoga & Wine – July 15 & August 19 @ 11 am
Enjoy a 1 hour yoga class followed by a wine tasting on the beautiful property at Rose Bank Winery.
Led by RYT 200 and SPRY method certified yoga instructor Trina Shumsonk.
Tickets can be reserved through paypal to trinamarshumsonk [at] gmail [dot] com for $25 (an email confirmation will be sent).
Pick Your Paint Project – August 4 from 1 to 4 pm
Pick a wine glass or tile trivet to paint with us at Rose Bank Winery!
Join us to paint a tropical tile trivet or wine glass. Each ticket includes nine wine tastings, light food pairings, supplies, instruction and lots of FUN!
Cost is $45/person. Seats are limited so reserve your spot today. Contact Pinot Paint Parties or buy tickets at Rose Bank Winery.
- Every Thurs. through Sun. from 11 am to 5 pm
- Private Tastings available for groups of 8 or more. Includes 6 or 7 hand selected wines paired with cheese, specialty crackers, pretzels and chocolate; plus 3 tickets each to taste 3 more wines in our Tasting Room. Reservations required, please call 215-860-5899.
Handmade Artisan Markets – Dec. 14 & 15
More info. to come…