History is alive at Rose Bank Winery!
Located in the heart of historic Bucks County, PA and situated on a subdivision of land originally deeded by William Penn to his daughters, Rose Bank Winery is an estate consisting of a manor house and several outbuildings.
The Manor House
The manor house, circa 1719, was constructed of dressed stone and is one of the only 25 built in Bucks County. A carriage house was added in 1720.
The property was deeded to Jacob Buckman in 1832, and three years later he built the barn, now called the Buckman Barn.
Rose Bank Winery, then called In & Out Winery, was purchased by the Fleming Family in 2001. Dave Fleming, Sr. restored the name Rose Bank to the property, built a new tasting room and wine making facility.
One stormy night lightning struck the Buckman Barn and it caught fire. The fire destroyed half of the historic barn. Not one to be deterred by tragedy, Fleming rebuilt the damaged portion of the barn and added a beautifully landscaped patio that overlooks the pasture where Rose Bank’s family of goats and Southdown Babydoll sheep graze.