What’s Happening at the Winery
Baby Goat Yoga, Bottle Feeding & Snuggle Time
March 24, 9:45 am – 2:45 pm
This fundraising event benefits rescued baby goats and includes your choice of two activities (both include complimentary wine tasting w/valid ID):
- Goat Yoga Baaahhh-maste Class w/Bottle Feeding & Snuggle Time – enjoy a yoga class surrounded by eight adorable baby goats who will jump and play with you during the class.
- Baby Goat Bottle Feeding & Snuggle Time – if yoga’s not your thing…no worries! Have fun just snuggling, playing and feeding these cuties.
These baby goats are rescued and do not have moms, so they really appreciate the love of people, and they are even up for adoption. The majority of the proceeds from this event go to help raise the goats and preserve their home on open farmland which was saved from development. Thank you in advance for your support!
Here’s the day’s schedule:
- 9:45 – 10:45 am – Baby Goat Yoga ($39/person, adults only)
- 11 am to 12 pm – Baby Goat Baaahhh-maste Yoga ($39/person, adults only) – SOLD OUT
- 12:30 to 1:30 pm – Baby Goat Snuggle & Bottle Feeding ($29/person, ages 5+) – SOLD OUT
- 1:30 to 2:30 pm – Baby Goat Snuggle & Bottle Feeding ($29/person, ages 5+) – SOLD OUT
Tickets must be purchased in advance, limited tickets available. No refunds or rescheduling.
Handmade Artisan Markets
Friends & Family Night April 12 from 6 to 9 pm*
April 13 from 11 am to 5 pm
Handmade Artisan Markets returns to Rose Bank Winery with 24 talented artists and their handmade creations. Join us for this fun two day event featuring Have a Ball food truck + bring a non-perishable food item to donate to the Penndel Food Pantry & get FREE limited wine tasting.
Earth Day Wine Bottle Succulent Workshop
April 22 6:30 to 8 pm
What better way to celebrate Earth Day 2019, than planting succulents in an up-cycled wine bottle at Rose Bank Winery! Join us on for an evening of succulents and creativity. All supplies will be provided to make this beautiful “Succulents in a Wine Bottle” piece. Workshop includes: 3 healthy succulents, stone, up-cycled hand-cut wine bottle, and cork to stabilize our design. This makes a great date, night out with friends, or come solo and meet new people. Workshop fee also includes a glass of amazing wine from Rose Bank Winery. Grab your tickets before this event sells out! Terrarium Therapy: “Grow your creativity while you bury your stress.”
Country “Wine” Dancing
Saturday, April 27 from 1 to 7 pm
Intermediate line dancing workshop featuring Jeremy Duncan, Matt Thomson, Steve Carroll, Rosie Multari. All ages and beginners welcome! Tickets include 4 hours of instruction and music from 1 to 5 pm, Open Dance from 5 to 7 pm, and limited wine tasting (with valid ID).
- $30 for pre-purchased tickets
- $35 for tickets purchased at the door
- $10 for Open Dance from 5 to 7 pm only (no instruction or wine tasting)
Tickets available by phone or mail. Please call 215-860-5899 Thurs. to Sun. between 11 am and 5 pm to purchase or CLICK HERE for order form.
Cinco de Wine-o
Sunday, May 5 from 1 to 4 pm
Join us for wine tasting and vase/cork collector painting at Rose Bank Winery. It’s Cinco de Mayo and a week until Mother’s Day! The fun includes wine tasting and food pairings inspired by Cinco de Mayo, while you paint a vase inspired for Mother’s Day.
$48 includes a glass vase, all supplies, instruction, multiple wine tasting and appetizer pairings. Door prizes, too!! A great day for moms, daughters, couples, girlfriends, or anyone who likes wine and would love to paint a beautiful vase. It can also be used as a cork collector or unique home decor. Perfect gift for yourself or mom!